Swimming Pool Construction
BUILDING A SWIMMING POOL
- Marble Tech™ chemical resistant and UV stabilizing gel coat.
- Epoxy-based Vinylester resin that is impervious to water and offers guaranteed protection against osmosis.
- Two structural layers of fiberglass to obtain the required thickness.
- Top Coat layer for maximum laminate protection. This special flow coat seals the exterior of the pool against exposed fibers.
CROSS-SECTION OF THE POOL BUILDING STRUCTURE
1. Outer crown.
2. Non-slip surfaces.
3. Reinforced angle.
4. Rigid fiberglass wall.
5. Gel coat for the exterior of the structure.
6. One-piece construction.
7. Rounded corners for easy cleaning.